29 October 2018
Tambla Limited (“Tambla”) is pleased to release its Appendix 4C Quarterly Cash Flow Report for Q3 of the 2018 Financial Year as required by LR 4.7B.
Tambla Delivers Stable Third Quarter Performance
- Receipts from customers in line with forecast at $2.2m
- Cash balance at quarter end stable at $551,000
- Significant investment made in new brand and technology platforms
- Forecast to be cash flow positive for Q4 – 3 of 4 quarters for CY2018 will be cash flow positive
- EBITDA positive for Q3, YTD and Tambla to be EBITDA positive in Q4 and CY2018
Australian cloud HR and intelligent workforce solutions company Tambla Limited (ASX: TBL) (‘Tambla ‘or ‘the Company’) reports stable performance for the quarter ended 30 September 2018 with receipts from customers of $2.2m (Q2: $2.6m). This is in line with forecasts and based on payment cycles of Tambla’s long-term recurring contracts.
The full 4C announcement can be read by clicking here