18 April 2019
Australian intelligent workforce solutions company Tambla Limited is pleased to report a very solid start to CY 2019 with encouraging progress made for the
quarter ended 31 March 2019.
Tambla Reports Solid Q1 2019 Performance
- Receipts from customers solid at ~$2.8m with recurring revenue sitting at 65% of total revenue
- Operating cashflow positive at $253k for the quarter
- Cash balance at $1.75m after completion of oversubscribed $1.25m
- Convertible Note issue –gives Tambla the necessary financial flexibility to deliver further organic growth
- EBITDA and Net Profit after Tax positive for the quarter reflecting continued focus on cost management, after commencing capitalisation of product upgrades
- Substantial Infrastructure upgrade completed to the Sydney and Melbourne Data Centres
- Commencement of new Marketing initiatives to accelerate the company’s current growth plans.
- Tendering pipeline solid across government and private sector
The full 4C announcement can be read by clicking here